Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

singhammer wrote:

Order cancelled?  ajb007/crap
Probably I’ll get that soon, too. TB hasn’t replied to any of my mails, so that’s probably not a good sign.

Yeah, like many others have stated; the customer service seriously seems to be lacking.

Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.

BondClothing wrote:
singhammer wrote:

Probably I’ll get that soon, too. TB hasn’t replied to any of my mails, so that’s probably not a good sign.

Yeah, like many others have stated; the customer service seriously seems to be lacking.

What size were you ordering?

Westward_Drift wrote:
BondClothing wrote:
singhammer wrote:

A small, and I ordered the night we were notified as I didn't want to risk it selling out by morning.

BondClothing wrote:
Westward_Drift wrote:
BondClothing wrote:

A small, and I ordered the night we were notified as I didn't want to risk it selling out by morning.

Same thing happened to me.

Ordered a S the day they came back in stock. There was no movement on the order for over 10-days so got in contact with them via email and they told me that the shirt was now out of stock and that they couldn't fulfill my order. Not impressed with the set up at all.

Maybe they had less in stock than expected due to some earlier "unrecognized" phone orders?
Still I haven't got any reply from them at all. But neither a cancellation so far.

singhammer wrote:

Maybe they had less in stock than expected due to some earlier "unrecognized" phone orders?
Still I haven't got any reply from them at all. But neither a cancellation so far.

Hmm, That doesn't sound like good news but I would email them to find out whats going on.

Oh dear Tommy just canceled my order unable to fulfill - please try again in November!

they can feck off - poor show really they didn't advise I had to ask/ chase ' Long Live the Island life' my arrse!

I will stick with my £25 Zara alternative.

Cheers  ajb007/bond

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

Bond44 wrote:

Oh dear Tommy just canceled my order unable to fulfill - please try again in November!

they can feck off - poor show really they didn't advise I had to ask/ chase ' Long Live the Island life' my arrse!

I will stick with my £25 Zara alternative.

Cheers  ajb007/bond

After reading some of the other comments on this post I decided to contact TB and ask them if my order has been shipped.  Had the same response and bulls*!t email saying that they were sorry they hadn't informed me that my order was cancelled, but not to worry as they will get, wait for it............41 shirts in size small in November  ajb007/lol I have to laugh as it's so pathetic.  Needless to say I replied telling them how disappointed I was and how their service was so p!ss poor that I wanted off their mailing list and wouldn't be bothering with them again.  I had to also ask for my refund as they had been holding on to it for 14 days and would have done for longer if I hadn't contacted them ajb007/mad I know people have said this before, but what bunch of idiots run a company with a product that completely sells out twice then decide to restock with only 41 units in 2 months time - unbelievable!

Absolutely agree with you Bond44 - they can f^ck right off.

I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me

Where are TB shirts made? Maybe their supply chain has been significantly affected by everything going on and they aren’t able to produce normal quantities of their items? Remember this is just one of their hundreds of items and I don’t believe they’re treating this particular item any different and taking advantage of the film connection by producing more than a regular stock of it. But yes, their customer service does really need improvement.

Size S and M available again in black and other colours now

https://www.tommybahama.com/en/Catalina … 316035-220

Noi wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @Noi, I finally managed to get size small ajb007/smile

Just ordered mine today! Very excited  ajb007/martini

Noi wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Noi!
Hopefully Tommy Bahama will reply this time as I still don’t know if they gonna fulfill my first order or if I should re-order  ajb007/insane

singhammer wrote:
Noi wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Noi!
Hopefully Tommy Bahama will reply this time as I still don’t know if they gonna fulfill my first order or if I should re-order  ajb007/insane

Singhammer I would go ahead and order.  It's likely that if you haven't heard from them your order will not be fulfilled.  I'm sure you would be able to offload the shirt if you ended getting another one.  According to TB, when they re-stock it's only for a limited number.  I would take everything they say with a pinch of salt, they told me 41 would be available in November and yet here we are a few weeks later with a re-stock.

I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me

If anyone in the UK is looking for a size Medium, I have one unopened that I could let go for a discount

Can you swim?

PM sent ajb007/wink

Meesta Bawnd wrote:

If anyone in the UK is looking for a size Medium, I have one unopened that I could let go for a discount

PM sent

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

I got a Small tonight, back in stock!

JB1106340 wrote:

Just received shipping confirmation for a size small ordered on Thursday 09/10/20

Greg137blue wrote:
JB1106340 wrote:

Just received shipping confirmation for a size small ordered on Thursday 09/10/20

Same here!

@jamesbondclassified

How much does it cost with shipping and customs to UK if anyone here has ordered before...trying to see what overall cost is and if its worth it?

sunny01 wrote:

How much does it cost with shipping and customs to UK if anyone here has ordered before...trying to see what overall cost is and if its worth it?

£132 all in.

JB1106340 wrote:
sunny01 wrote:

£132 all in.

Thanks for the info. I think decision has been made for me! Size S is now out of stock!

Wow That was fast !.

They need to stock up on more size S which is what a regular size person would wear. Who the hell is wearing XL and XXL in these shirts!!