26

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

Indy Magnoli wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/WkOIVN1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/d1fWxvU.jpg

The prototypes are quite small (what I'd call an XS), so we'll see about making some larger sizes and start a run shortly.


I'd be interested...

27

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

any update on these Magnoli

Yes i did ride the CAT

28

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

We're currently revising the measurement sets for these. The prototype was supposed to be a size medium, but turned out REALLY small, so we've increased measurements across the board and will be making another sample in size medium for testing. If that looks good, we'll start production immediately. I'll post when those are done along with an estimated timeline for production.

29

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

Any update on those swim shorts ? Really interested in getting them

Indy Magnoli wrote:

We're currently revising the measurement sets for these. The prototype was supposed to be a size medium, but turned out REALLY small, so we've increased measurements across the board and will be making another sample in size medium for testing. If that looks good, we'll start production immediately. I'll post when those are done along with an estimated timeline for production.

30

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

I've never been into replicas or inspo items but I'd absolutely buy a pair of these if they're under $75. I'd also like an update.

31

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

We're making a new prototype with updating sizing since the originals were too small. Once the sizing is sorted, we'll start the run, add these to our site, then start accepting orders. I'll post here as soon as we're ready to roll.

32

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

Indy Magnoli wrote:

We're making a new prototype with updating sizing since the originals were too small. Once the sizing is sorted, we'll start the run, add these to our site, then start accepting orders. I'll post here as soon as we're ready to roll.

Just curious if there’s any update on these?

33

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

The run is almost finished and should be ready to ship by the end of next week. I'll post here again when they're ready to go!

34

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

Indy Magnoli wrote:

The run is almost finished and should be ready to ship by the end of next week. I'll post here again when they're ready to go!

Awesome, thanks for the update!

35

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

yeay cant wait!

Yes i did ride the CAT

36

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

These are in stock and ready to ship:

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/royale … -1016.html

The sizes are between 30-35 waist (unstretched) for the moment. If these sell well, we may add some larger sizes.

37

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

wohoo after 14 years wanting these swimmers  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  still though  the beer belly needs to slim down first haha thanks Magnoli will order soon

Yes i did ride the CAT

38

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

Mgnoli, i will need some measurement help to make sure i rder the right size, how do u think i can measure myself so i can get the correct size? do the shorts stretch? or what is the best way to get the right size - cheerio


Indy Magnoli wrote:

These are in stock and ready to ship:

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/royale … -1016.html

The sizes are between 30-35 waist (unstretched) for the moment. If these sell well, we may add some larger sizes.

Yes i did ride the CAT

39

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

The shorts do stretch a bit. Measure your waist (where you would have the waistband of these sitting) and divide by 2". This is more or less the waist width you should select. These also have a draw string, so if it's a tiny bit big, you can tie them tighter (which might be a better effect than muffin-topping if they're too tight).  ajb007/embarrassed

40

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

Indy Magnoli wrote:

The shorts do stretch a bit. Measure your waist (where you would have the waistband of these sitting) and divide by 2". This is more or less the waist width you should select. These also have a draw string, so if it's a tiny bit big, you can tie them tighter (which might be a better effect than muffin-topping if they're too tight).  ajb007/embarrassed

Wow, first time I'm buying "extra large" for a 34  ajb007/lol

Happy to see these available, thanks for the updates!

41

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

Definitely ordering a pair, if only as incentive to get into shape for next summer!

jz007
Bond on a Budget

42

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

Indy Magnoli wrote:

The shorts do stretch a bit. Measure your waist (where you would have the waistband of these sitting) and divide by 2". This is more or less the waist width you should select. These also have a draw string, so if it's a tiny bit big, you can tie them tighter (which might be a better effect than muffin-topping if they're too tight).  ajb007/embarrassed

I normally wear a 31 or 32 Waist in pants/shorts/jeans but this method is giving me the measurement of 17.75'' which would be bigger than the Extra Large. Is this correct?

"I don't think the dead care about vengeance."

43

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

Magnoli, my waist is 91cm so what size is that? If i divide by 2 its 45.5cm

Yes i did ride the CAT

44

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

45.5 cm is 17.9 inches..   His extra large is 17.5 inches.. but as he said they stretch..  so you are right there at the XL size.

45

Re: Casino Royale Swim Shorts by Magnoli

Mfisher's advise is your best bet. We are planning on doing some larger sizes in the near future as well...