Re: Another Goldeneye Tie by Magnoli Clothiers

What color will the tipping be?  I could be wrong, but I don’t believe we get a glimpse at the color on screen.

Indy Magnoli wrote:

I'll see if we can do both widths at the same time in the run. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Indy!  Would be great if could do it!

Indy Magnoli wrote:

In normal times, 30-45 days for full production, but there are so many wildcards in the world today, it's really hard to say. I'll give it a few more days to read any more comments from you guys...

I'm not sure any of us will be going anywhere soon where we'd need to wear a tie, so I guess there's no rush...  ajb007/lol

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

urhash wrote:

What color will the tipping be?  I could be wrong, but I don’t believe we get a glimpse at the color on screen.

Unless someone knows otherwise, I think we'll just put a dark blue satin into the tip.

We're going to proceed with the latest swatch... stay tuned!

Just confirmed we'll be making both a 3.75" wide and a 3.25" wide version. Here is the final swatch on our Goldeneye Tie:

https://i.imgur.com/wgv74sxl.jpg

We'll keep you posted...

Kind regards,
Indy

Looks great!  ajb007/martini

Indy, any color differences between this final swatch and swatch #3 from the last pic?

No, that's the same swatch.

Interested in both ties.  THANKS.

Finished and ready to ship!

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-2871.jpg

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/janus- … p-978.html

Wow! That looks amazing!

Fantastic!

Thanks for all of your help, guys!  ajb007/martini

Hey Indy, what’s the width of the Goldeneye tie? It’s width will determine the width of the Janus tie I get because I’d rather they match, even if it ends up being not the screen accurate width.

On that note would you consider making the Janus tie one of the products in the “save on these” section for the Goldeneye tie? Seems appropriate since they’re from the same film ajb007/lol

Either way thanks for making these available! Looking forward to owning both hopefully soon

Timeyswirls wrote:

Hey Indy, what’s the width of the Goldeneye tie? It’s width will determine the width of the Janus tie I get because I’d rather they match, even if it ends up being not the screen accurate width.

On that note would you consider making the Janus tie one of the products in the “save on these” section for the Goldeneye tie? Seems appropriate since they’re from the same film ajb007/lol

Either way thanks for making these available! Looking forward to owning both hopefully soon

Indy answers the width question in Post 55.

UNCLE27 wrote:
Timeyswirls wrote:

Indy answers the width question in Post 55.

He mentions making two widths of the new "Janus tie" available in that post, I was wondering what the width of the that was already in the store called the "Goldeneye Tie" is, which is actually shown in that picture.

If you want the tie to be screen-accurate (and thereby more closely matching the Goldeneye Tie), go with the wider (3.75") version.

Any rough timeline yet on the NTTD sunglasses? For all those garden holidays coming up!

JB1106340 wrote:

Any rough timeline yet on the NTTD sunglasses? For all those garden holidays coming up!

The "Craig Sunglasses" will be ready in about two weeks. The "Glider Sunglasses" are still being designed and we should have hte prototypes in about two weeks. Once approved the full production will take another 6-8 weeks.

Indy Magnoli wrote:
JB1106340 wrote:

The "Craig Sunglasses" will be ready in about two weeks. The "Glider Sunglasses" are still being designed and we should have hte prototypes in about two weeks. Once approved the full production will take another 6-8 weeks.

Excellent, look forward to getting a pair of the Craig sunglasses!

Indy, have you ever thought about doing the scarf at the end of Quantum of Solace? (In Kazan)

urhash wrote:

Indy, have you ever thought about doing the scarf at the end of Quantum of Solace? (In Kazan)

Good shout! I've been looking for an alternative for years. Given how long the cold weather lasts here, I'd get more wear out of it than most other pieces.

Has anyone gotten the tie? Would love to see some more pics and people's impressions...

urhash wrote:

Has anyone gotten the tie? Would love to see some more pics and people's impressions...

I bought the tie and can report that it looks excellent! I went for the narrower width as it looks a bit more contemporary. I’m out of the house tonight but will get a picture on tomorrow.

JB1106340 wrote:
urhash wrote:

I bought the tie and can report that it looks excellent! I went for the narrower width as it looks a bit more contemporary. I’m out of the house tonight but will get a picture on tomorrow.

Thanks!  Look forward to the pics