Re: AJB live commentary on YOLT

Oh, totally!  ajb007/smile  For my money, it's definitely Bianchi.

And, er, thanks to Higgins for enlarging the image to make such academic discussions clearer.

Barbel wrote:

Now, the question is- is that Daniela Bianchi or not?

100% not.  I forget the name but will dig it out for you tomorrow.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Thanks, Asp9mm.

Barbel wrote:

Oh, totally!  ajb007/smile  For my money, it's definitely Bianchi.

And, er, thanks to Higgins for enlarging the image to make such academic discussions clearer.

WeLcome.
It‘s my modest contribution to make sure that AJB remains in the future accurate and trustworthy  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

I have just watched YOLT and read all your comments, something that adds to my enjoyment of the Bond films.

Higgins - I especially enjoyed your accounts of your time in Japan looking for Akime and am glad you made it the second time. What great adventures. Maybe you could repost your tales in a thread just for them so more people would see them? It would be a shame for them to be lost in this thread.

Thanks, TSWND !

I've enjoyed memory-surfing and putting those down.
About a separate thread, I'd happily do it, but have no idea, in which I section I should put that.

Enjoy continuing your watchings and our comments. What is next for you?

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

How about in the General James Bond Chat under a heading of Fan’s (or Higgins’) real Bond Adventures, or similar. Maybe it could be a sticky so it stays at the top of the threads? I guess that would be up to the mods.

Next up is TMWTGG, hopefully later tonight. My son bought me the Some Kind of Hero book for Christmas (about how the Bond films were made) so I watch the film, read the relevant thread here, then read the chapter in book on that film. Great stuff!