Abingdon SPECTRE duffel bag 57% off

The J Crew Abingdon duffel - as seen in SPECTRE - is currently included in their Father's day sale for only $128 (57% off)

Great deal on this piece.. I have used the hell out of mine.. Almost tempted to grab a second...

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_feature/the_fathers_day_shop/abingdon-weekender-duffel/AG971?color_name=khaki

Comments

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    I have one in khaki and the other in green. Wife and I use ours whenever we go away. Great bags!
    MFisher wrote:
    The J Crew Abingdon duffel - as seen in SPECTRE - is currently included in their Father's day sale for only $128 (57% off)

Great deal on this piece.. I have used the hell out of mine.. Almost tempted to grab a second...

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_feature/the_fathers_day_shop/abingdon-weekender-duffel/AG971?color_name=khaki
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent
    No discount on UK site unfortunately.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    The sale is unfortunately gone, yesterday it was still there and I actually wanted to order the bag today but now it is too expensive for me. (bag+shippong coasts about € 450)
    I hope that there will be another sale in the future, thanks for the tip!
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Good bag - stores a TON of stuff, and as long as you're not over filling it, passes as a carry on with airlines.

J Crew is having a lot of trouble post corona shutdown, so keep an eye out for sales. I suggest adding it to a wishlist or whatever and sign up for their emails.
  • llvhhuillvhhui Posts: 81MI6 Agent
    I got one a few years ago. Solid bag. It's still 40% off.
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    does someone know if there is european based stockist who sells the J. Crew Abingdon Weekender Bag?
    if I order from J.Crew directly I have to pay around £300 and that includes the 30% summer sale already, thats a little bit too expensive
    or maybe someone wants to sell his bag
    thank you in advance