FS: Crockett & Jones Chiltern Chukka Boots - Dark Brown Suede - UK10

I've been continuing on with my closet clearance and I realise I have far too many shoes/boots. Sooo letting go my Crockett & Jones Chiltern chukka boots. Originally bought them as a very close, and budget, alternative to the QOS Church's Ryder (C&J as a budget alternative...whhhaaaatt :s ) from another known, quality Bond brand that is C&J. They retail for £385 (~£320 ex VAT).

Boots are in perfect condition! I have only actually worn them once—on an interstate plane trip (so all indoors). Not really a suede chukka person so I haven't worn them out since. I haven't even taken off one of the stickers on the sole! They have been kept in my wardrobe with C&J shoe trees (not included) in them.

Price: $525 Australian Dollars (AUD).

Size: 10E (UK).

I'm sorry they do not come with their box. The C&J box I had them in got quite squished during a recent move I made and while I did try to save it with lots of tape, it was too far gone...RIP. I will still post them in a bow however, carefully wrapped and secured.

Will happily ship internationally...but with the current worldwide postal service issues, I may not be able to send to a couple of countries (US & UK are OK).

https://www.crockettandjones.com/chiltern-darkbrown-suede/

Chiltern1.jpgChiltern2.jpgChiltern3.jpgChiltern4.jpg

Comments

• NalliacNalliac Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    PM sent
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    And sold -{

If the almighty mods could close thy thread, that would be great!
This discussion has been closed.