1

Topic: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

Gauging potential interest. Selling my Tom Ford cardigan, black in color and 50IT (40US) in size.

Asking price: $700usd

Feel free to ask any questions.
Will be shipped from Toronto.


https://i.postimg.cc/kDbv18zp/22-D86-ACF-95-F6-41-BC-9286-D3-A1450-F76-F6.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/dkzmQtk6/526-CFF08-BBDB-4-F08-84-EE-F7-AD5-C568-A7-F.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/rK2CvsLF/7-AA19-E99-1-F9-B-4-B08-B693-8814506-EF766.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/BPH5j920/B8-DD774-C-FAF5-4-F4-C-8352-0-F4718-B94879.jpg

2

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

Oh man.. If this was on the EU and size 48.

3

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

philwongnz wrote:

Oh man.. If this was on the EU and size 48.

I guess I should note that I’ll ship globally with the asking price  ajb007/martini

4

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

do you have some measurements? back and sleeve-length for instance, thank you!

5

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

I'm interested in the cardigan but I was wondering if this the original QOS version or one of the newer ones and do you still have tags?

6

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

Noi wrote:

do you have some measurements? back and sleeve-length for instance, thank you!

I’ll get back on this soon.

7

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

MikeG77 wrote:

I'm interested in the cardigan but I was wondering if this the original QOS version or one of the newer ones and do you still have tags?

I’m not actually sure. That’s why I included the inside tag if you can make out and know any of the numbers. I can say it’s a relaxed fit relative to my grey one. My beige one is much longer with buttons placed a bit differently.

8

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

Rixon wrote:
MikeG77 wrote:

I'm interested in the cardigan but I was wondering if this the original QOS version or one of the newer ones and do you still have tags?

I’m not actually sure. That’s why I included the inside tag if you can make out and know any of the numbers. I can say it’s a relaxed fit relative to my grey one. My beige one is much longer with buttons placed a bit differently.

If you bought in the last few years then it's the current style as I was told the original model had a thicker shawl collar compared to the newer one.

9

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

MikeG77 wrote:
Rixon wrote:
MikeG77 wrote:

I'm interested in the cardigan but I was wondering if this the original QOS version or one of the newer ones and do you still have tags?

I’m not actually sure. That’s why I included the inside tag if you can make out and know any of the numbers. I can say it’s a relaxed fit relative to my grey one. My beige one is much longer with buttons placed a bit differently.

If you bought in the last few years then it's the current style as I was told the original model had a thicker shawl collar compared to the newer one.

I can compare the shawls with a picture. My grey one is newer, my black one is older

10

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

MikeG77 wrote:
Rixon wrote:
MikeG77 wrote:

I'm interested in the cardigan but I was wondering if this the original QOS version or one of the newer ones and do you still have tags?

I’m not actually sure. That’s why I included the inside tag if you can make out and know any of the numbers. I can say it’s a relaxed fit relative to my grey one. My beige one is much longer with buttons placed a bit differently.

If you bought in the last few years then it's the current style as I was told the original model had a thicker shawl collar compared to the newer one.

My guess is it’s the old one you refer to. It’s not that the shawl is thicker, it’s that it’s shorter and that makes it look thicker.


https://i.postimg.cc/2qGBtzF3/1-F77-B1-A0-FD4-B-4845-8881-EA49-FFB4807-D.jpg

11

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

Rixon wrote:
MikeG77 wrote:
Rixon wrote:

I’m not actually sure. That’s why I included the inside tag if you can make out and know any of the numbers. I can say it’s a relaxed fit relative to my grey one. My beige one is much longer with buttons placed a bit differently.

If you bought in the last few years then it's the current style as I was told the original model had a thicker shawl collar compared to the newer one.

My guess is it’s the old one you refer to. It’s not that the shawl is thicker, it’s that it’s shorter and that makes it look thicker.


https://i.postimg.cc/2qGBtzF3/1-F77-B1-A0-FD4-B-4845-8881-EA49-FFB4807-D.jpg

I took a look at a downloaded image I have of the inside tag of a black shawl cardigan and the tag information from yours matches what I have so I'd say it's the newer style. Maybe someone on the forum who owns the original can chime in?

12

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

MikeG77 wrote:
Rixon wrote:
MikeG77 wrote:

If you bought in the last few years then it's the current style as I was told the original model had a thicker shawl collar compared to the newer one.

My guess is it’s the old one you refer to. It’s not that the shawl is thicker, it’s that it’s shorter and that makes it look thicker.


https://i.postimg.cc/2qGBtzF3/1-F77-B1-A0-FD4-B-4845-8881-EA49-FFB4807-D.jpg

I took a look at a downloaded image I have of the inside tag of a black shawl cardigan and the tag information from yours matches what I have so I'd say it's the newer style. Maybe someone on the forum who owns the original can chime in?

You guys would know better than I. Could very well be the newer style you speak of.

13

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

Tags, buttons, lapel and fit on the original are the key...

Ill check mine later, tho it is a 52....

M

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

14

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

Hi do you details on measurement armpit to armpit and shoulders? Thanks

15

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

Miltonkrest wrote:

Hi do you details on measurement armpit to armpit and shoulders? Thanks

Here are measurements plus a couple more images:


https://i.postimg.cc/xNRjskYK/0-C3-A12-E1-F071-467-C-B922-323-A006533-BA.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/XX0wDT4J/340-B707-A-5109-4570-AE39-33-CFA0-EC8-C5-A.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Hj4QGBkt/6-D6-B8317-EECD-4-B92-8934-ED29-C86604-D2.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/GHLvbGBn/CCF6-B33-D-A121-4-CCD-8151-7-CD5-BC25-C6-D3.jpg

16

Re: FS: Tom Ford Cardigan, QoS Black 50IT

Rixon wrote:
Miltonkrest wrote:

Hi do you details on measurement armpit to armpit and shoulders? Thanks

Here are measurements plus a couple more images:


https://i.postimg.cc/xNRjskYK/0-C3-A12-E1-F071-467-C-B922-323-A006533-BA.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/XX0wDT4J/340-B707-A-5109-4570-AE39-33-CFA0-EC8-C5-A.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Hj4QGBkt/6-D6-B8317-EECD-4-B92-8934-ED29-C86604-D2.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/GHLvbGBn/CCF6-B33-D-A121-4-CCD-8151-7-CD5-BC25-C6-D3.jpg

Thanks for that it’s a bit too small for me but thanks anyway