Re: Royale Enjoying Death Review

I feel like it's Magnoli and the ED shirt that made the pockets too sharp - next to the Zara the Royale looks more SA (to my eye)

https://i.postimg.cc/dwwcPj9W/IMG-2362.jpg

Hi all, just received my shirt and absolutely delighted with it! Just wondering how everyone has been washing their shirts and if anyone has had any shrinkage? I'm a 40 chest and ordered a medium which is just slightly looser than I would prefer so hoping that a wash will have it fitting more snugly.

BenSV650 wrote:

Hi all, just received my shirt and absolutely delighted with it! Just wondering how everyone has been washing their shirts and if anyone has had any shrinkage? I'm a 40 chest and ordered a medium which is just slightly looser than I would prefer so hoping that a wash will have it fitting more snugly.

It may shrink if you put it in the dryer. I hung dried mine and didn't notice any shrinkage.. quite happy about that because it already fit perfect.

BenSV650 wrote:

Just wondering how everyone has been washing their shirts and if anyone has had any shrinkage? I'm a 40 chest and ordered a medium which is just slightly looser than I would prefer so hoping that a wash will have it fitting more snugly.

I washed mine yesterday. Am also 40 but i ordered the size S after i saw DZ's video. There was zero shrinkage after washing it in low temperature.