Royale Filmwear Solden Jacket

Hi all,

Forgive me bringing up a topic which has probably been brought up a million times but I’m a little late to the party here.

I am looking for the latest (most recent) version of the Royale Filmwear Solden jacket. I believe it would be a size large I’d need (I take a 42R suit). I cannot seem to get any replies from Royale Filmwear to see if they are planning on making anymore.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Agent EternalAgent Eternal Athens, GreecePosts: 158MI6 Agent
    I can feel your pain. He never replies to any messages. I have tried his site, Instagram and Facebook a number of times during the last months trying to find out about another product but i got zero replies.

However, i have the latest version of the Solden Jacket and you definitely need to get size L if you are 42R.
  • ICONICON Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the reply!

I have actually just received an email from Dan. He tells me that he is considering another production run of the jacket but it will be a few months away if he does make more.

I’m gutted! I guess I need to find someone out there who is willing to part with their latest version jacket!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Yes agree on the sizing.
    Im a 41-42 and the M was just too tight to wear and move comfortably.
    Email is best way to contact Dan. He has always replied to me and is a top chap.
    His latest version is spot on. Apart from the wool weave being not quite as high quality (but its v good) the details and even weight are perfect.
    Side by side to the TF its astonishing how close they are. My wife struggles to id the £1800 v £200!
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • ICONICON Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    I did hear back from Dan.

Looks like I’m going to have to find a used one from somewhere. I’m too impatient to wait for another potential production run.

Thanks for the sizing info.
  • AgassiAgassi Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    Hi all,

I have a V1 in M size and it is a bit small. I am 178 cm and 100 cm chest.
    Do you think V2 M is bigger than V1M ? An other member is 183 cm with 110 cm chest and it seems to fit great with a V2L. V2L seems to big for me...

If I find a V3, need I choose a M or a L ?

New batch is perhaps in of reflexion as I understand. We have to ask again to Daniel by mail and message. Dan, is you read that, please lunch a new production of V3 ( with correct sizing ) !

Best regards.