Re: C&J Molton boots group order

MikeG77 wrote:
JTullock23 wrote:

Can someone post a photo of this boot? I am having a hard time placing it. I Googled it and I can't figure which one it is. Thanks.

Here is an image...
https://i.postimg.cc/RN2JSTpd/92237395f7a8ca75a0693dcb082abfce.jpg

I'd consider a pair in the same color DC wears but i'm not a fan of vibram soles. Can anyone give feedback on the differences between vibram and dainite soles?

That looks a lot like the Ryder III.  Where does he wear this particular model?

km1fdm wrote:

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and Craig’s personal life.

Hi guys,

I’d be interested in another pair of the brown suede Moltons  ajb007/martini

JTM wrote:
km1fdm wrote:

It seems Molton's will appear in NTTD.....from another member who reached C&J in another dedicated thread....

Fred007 wrote:
JTM wrote:
km1fdm wrote:

It seems Molton's will appear in NTTD.....from another member who reached C&J in another dedicated thread....

Yeah, might not have to do a group order to get them after all. The black ones though...

1. XE-S
2. JTM
3. jared_nomak
4. royale-les-eaux
5. 00dan
6. GaryD_007

I will email C&J and ask if they plan on adding this to the main collection or as a special edition. In the meantime time  ajb007/wink

Just got confirmation about the boots that will feature in NTTD. They will be in Dark Brown Rough Out Suede, with a notched storm welt and a dainite sole

Not sure how I feel about that now. I really want a suede pair with vibram sole.

XE-S wrote:

Just got confirmation about the boots that will feature in NTTD. They will be in Dark Brown Rough Out Suede, with a notched storm welt and a dainite sole

Not sure how I feel about that now. I really want a suede pair with vibram sole.

These sound like the same ones that he was wearing around last year or so Rome and at the 3 Billboards showing. I believe there was a group order done around that same time.

Yes, exactly. The only difference is these will have a storm welt. Guess he really liked them

I just visited the C&J store in London to try the Molton in rough out. I didn't care for it too much if I'm honest. I prefer the luster of regular suede which in my opinion can be worn all year round. The sales assistant thinks they are likely to add more materials/colours to this lineup if it takes off.