WTB Tommy Bahama Small

By the time I got home from work yesterday the shirt was sold out again! If anyone has an extra they’d be willing to sell I’d love to take it from you.

Cheers.

Comments

• The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,326MI6 Agent
    Likewise! Just missed the boat for the small, but ordered a medium, just in case. So if, after JB1106340 hopefully gets his, if another one is available, please let me know. Cheers.

MB
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Awaiting update if they are going to get more stock
  • JB1106340JB1106340 Posts: 434MI6 Agent
    Can’t have been a big restock in this release because most (if not all) were likely scooped up by the followers from the Bond community. Serves me right for working late on a Friday!
    I had advised them they would sell 1000’s and most would be small last year but some people don’t listen.
  • JB1106340JB1106340 Posts: 434MI6 Agent
    Do you know if there was ever an XS for sale?
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,126MI6 Agent
    I guess as they run so big an extra small would be like a normal small? This outfit has grown on me, so may consider an XS if available, but I would still feel quite self conscious of it being cosplay if I wore it with the grey jeans and tan boat shoes.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    Restock coming November
  • Mr_JonesMr_Jones SloughPosts: 15MI6 Agent
    As a brand Tommy Bahama have undoubtedly the worst customer communication skills I have encountered of any Bond brand.

I emailed them directly back in May and was told a re-release will occur in Jul. No communication in Jul that the re-release had been delayed.

I chased them at the end of Jul and was told the re-release will now occur in Sep and that if I sign up to their newsletter I will be notified directly when the shirt is released.

Tommy Bahama then go and decide to re-release the shirt in Aug anyway with no communication or announcement via their newsletter.

For me there needs to be a balance with the Bond connection and also enjoying the experience of the purchase. I am on the fence now as the brand has done nothing but let me run in circles and fail to communicate. It seems that the brand is ran by a bunch of clowns unable to grasp basic principles of business practice whilst outright ignoring the opportunity to capitalize on what could have been a highly profitable product for them.
  • stoneulestoneule Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    Same as OP. I'm too scared to buy a M, afraid it will be a dress.