Re: No Time to Die: Rag & Bone Henley on sale £47.68 including shipping

Yeah it is odd that there’s no minimum spend. If it is an error though, it’s crazy they haven’t picked up on it yet! If they cancel the orders, oh well, at least we tried. Hopefully they do honour them though!

Enjoying Death wrote:

Upon trying to checkout here in Canada, I get a message that there is a system error and it will not proceed any further. Tried numerous times and I get the same message. Would have been nice to get $50 off.  ajb007/martini

in Canada you get a discount-code of - $237.00 (crazy!) add two henleys and you can checkout haha you get an error because the discout code is higher than the price of one henley:

https://i.postimg.cc/4YwN7bFy/Screenshot-2020-08-31-Sites-ragandbone-Site.png

Last edited by Noi (31st Aug 2020 07:27)

Never bought any R&B stuff but loaded up on individual orders.
No jeans left though

Noi wrote:
Enjoying Death wrote:

Upon trying to checkout here in Canada, I get a message that there is a system error and it will not proceed any further. Tried numerous times and I get the same message. Would have been nice to get $50 off.  ajb007/martini

in Canada you get a discount-code of - $237.00 (crazy!) add two henleys and you can checkout haha you get an error because the discout code is higher than the price of one henley:

Did you use a specific code from the site or is it by default when you check out?

Wild - worked for me in UK, and the 15% code too. Whether they honour it is another matter! Thanks for posting!

It’s added by default from uk when you checkout but you also get fifteen percent off when you add code RBTOGETHER15. I just got denim jacket reduced from 265 to 65 quid including taxes and shipping

Mattia De Varti wrote:
Noi wrote:
Enjoying Death wrote:

Did you use a specific code from the site or is it by default when you check out?

no code, its by default. if you are on the R&B page just scroll down there you have the possibility to select different countries, UK has the 50 pounds, Canada the 237 dollar glitch, ...

https://i.postimg.cc/XZf6v9Hz/Screenshot-2020-08-31-rag-bone-Clothing-Shoes-Accessories-with-Effortless-Urban-Style.png

btw the 25% sale ends today

Ah understood. No I'm from Italy and probably no further discount because it gives me only the 15% one as it would be my first purchase.

Does the 25% sale also include the 'Classic' Bond henley?

It doesn't work if you are in Canada. I've changed the region but it always reverts back to CAD$ and the error message pops up.

EDIT: After messing around with my region numerous times, I managed to get it to work and get that $237 discount and the order placed. Now whether they honour it is another thing lol.  ajb007/martini

EDIT #2: Turns out the $237 discount works on everything as long as the sale price is above that amount. I can get a pair of jeans regularly $275 for under $50 it looks like!

Noi wrote:
Enjoying Death wrote:

Last edited by Enjoying Death (31st Aug 2020 15:20)

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

Enjoying Death wrote:

It doesn't work if you are in Canada. I've changed the region but it always reverts back to CAD$ and the error message pops up.

hm thats weird, I typed in a canadian fake adress and could place my order now, does the error comes afterwards?

https://i.postimg.cc/RJBFnmKL/r-b-jpg.png

Had confirmation that my order is shipping soon .. looks like the glitch has gone unnoticed.

Not in the sale now tho
Back to £115
ajb007/insane

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

I’ve bought a Small and XS to see which will fit better. I’ll likely fire one of them on here for the reduced price I paid so keep an eye out those who are interested in one of those sizes.

tardis1711 wrote:

Had confirmation that my order is shipping soon .. looks like the glitch has gone unnoticed.

Just got the confirmation as well. Very nice!

Yeah, I placed 8 orders for different things and all have processed and gone for shipping. I’ve saved about £460 with the £50 discount on each order and then other codes. But it is a lot more than that when you consider the taxes saved due to the ‘new’ low price of the items.

Yes. Considerably.

All my orders showing shipped

I am not seeing this special, additional discount for me. What am I missing?

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Yep, my two orders showing as gone to shipment as well - whether they survive international shipping is another story!

Cheers  ajb007/bond

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

I just spoke to an attendant for the online store. They said it was a sale that ended on the 30th. Man, miss a day or two on this site and you miss it all, huh?

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

So it wasn’t a glitch? That’s a hell of a sale!

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

Ohhhhhh definitely ‘a glitch’! And a BIG one at that.

Honestly, until I have the items ‘in hand’, this could still be reversed at any moment. Massive problem for R&B if they don’t spot/stop it.

Yes. Considerably.

Well the £50 off is still being applied by the website here in the UK at 2330 hours GMT and the RBTOGETHER15 code also works providing you add it at the 'Basket' page before proceeding to Checkout (didn't work on the Checkout page for me).

Could be a glitch, or could be a great way to clear SS2020 stock and make some money, especially when retail isn't doing so well in the current climate.

That stinks for us in the States. I even switched the site to the UK site, but didn't work for me. I guess I am missing this one.

Skippy wrote:

Well the £50 off is still being applied by the website here in the UK at 2330 hours GMT and the RBTOGETHER15 code also works providing you add it at the 'Basket' page before proceeding to Checkout (didn't work on the Checkout page for me).

Could be a glitch, or could be a great way to clear SS2020 stock and make some money, especially when retail isn't doing so well in the current climate.

The Canadian discount is crazy, so getting care packages sent there for a who knows when I’ll be able to pick them up

Looking at sizing, am I correct, if normally a Medium, then that’s R&B small. Jeans normally 33, so need a 31 ?