Re: No Time to Die: Rag & Bone Henley on sale £47.68 including shipping

johnraiders wrote:

Looking at sizing, am I correct, if normally a Medium, then that’s R&B small. Jeans normally 33, so need a 31 ?

Thats what i have found...i always size down in their stuff. I am size 40 chest and i get S in the Henley and Avery Shirt, but thats for a more fitted look as i find their stuff quite loose fitting.

I am on the site now and have it setup for Canada, but I still see the higher prices. I should just give up - lol.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

JTullock23 wrote:

I am on the site now and have it setup for Canada, but I still see the higher prices. I should just give up - lol.

You need to go all the way through to the final page of checkout before you confirm it all. That’s where you suddenly see the discount.

Yes. Considerably.

Canadian site has removed the white henley from the "sale" and there is also no more "Sale" section so the discount is gone it seems.

I tried it and see it now. The only issue is I now cannot ship it to the States. I bet it is super expensive to ship from the UK back to the states.

Ferinstal wrote:
JTullock23 wrote:

You need to go all the way through to the final page of checkout before you confirm it all. That’s where you suddenly see the discount.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Just to make sure, this is the Classic one that is a slim fit and we are urged to size down, right?

It's about time us Canadians had something go our way lol. We normally get royally screwed with duties/taxes and the horrible exchange rates so we are finally lucking out with something!  ajb007/martini

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

The $237 discount is still there even though the Henley is back up to its regular price. I just checked. Reminder, to not get the glitch at checkout, your total before the discount has to be higher than $237.

https://i.postimg.cc/Wh9rx56g/IMG-4686.jpg

In fact I just bought a pair of Greyson Jeans. Normally $325 CAD, with the discount and including taxes/shipping, it's only $112.42!  ajb007/martini

https://i.postimg.cc/jnS6Jm4q/IMG-4688-1.jpg

TheExit148 wrote:

Canadian site has removed the white henley from the "sale" and there is also no more "Sale" section so the discount is gone it seems.

Last edited by Enjoying Death (3rd Sep 2020 01:58)

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

Yep, the discount is still working.

Last edited by TheExit148 (14th Sep 2020 15:42)

Hmmm... lots of orders going through, but has anyone had a shipping CONFIRMATION yet? Not just a ‘getting ready to ship’ email. Anyone had payment taken yet?

Skippy wrote:

Hmmm... lots of orders going through, but has anyone had a shipping CONFIRMATION yet? Not just a ‘getting ready to ship’ email. Anyone had payment taken yet?

Nope and nope...  ajb007/confused

JTM wrote:
Skippy wrote:

Nope and nope...  ajb007/confused

Yep! First two showed as shipped from Borderfree yesterday. 6 to go.

Both emails arrived at 22.41 yesterday UK time, so I’m guessing I’ll know in an hour or so.

Paid by PayPal and all the other payments were taken today so I am hoping/expecting the shipping confirmations to come through later today. Fingers crossed...!

UPDATE - All 8 orders now shipped.

Last edited by Ferinstal (3rd Sep 2020 21:56)

Yes. Considerably.

Skippy wrote:

Yep. Had mine through. DHL day it will be here Monday.

Oh excellent! I'll just standby then—will hopefully hear something soon  ajb007/smile

JTM wrote:

Oh excellent! I'll just standby then—will hopefully hear something soon  ajb007/smile

Very soon—just got shipment confirmation for all orders.

Yeah same here just got confirmation shipped - just as I bugger off for a few weeks - oh well something to look forward too I guess

Cheers ajb007/bond

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

I am excited. My Man in the North came in clutch and ordered one for each of us! I sent money by PayPal. Hope it ships soon, but I have to wait a lot longer to get mine since it will got North before it heads south again.

Received my rag and bone order today .. so they did honour that £50 discount.

Anybody in Canada who can forward a fella a henley or two?

Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.

I have ordered two of them on Wednesday to be shipped to a friend's UK address.

I have received an email that somehow confirms the order but i haven't received any shipping tracking information yet.

https://i.postimg.cc/SYQFWhYx/ragandboneorder.jpg

I am biting my nails in agony.

The discount worked for me also...had confirmation of the orders anyway...I’m having them shipped to Canada - the extra discount there is amazing  ajb007/amazed  it means I won’t actually get them for awhile (I’m in the UK) but for the size of the discount I can wait  ajb007/biggrin

A massive thank you to all that contributed  ajb007/martini

YNWA 96

The Unbearables

BondClothing wrote:

Anybody in Canada who can forward a fella a henley or two?

If your still interested I'm looking for someone to buy with me. I only want one henley so wouldn't mind splitting the price with someone else.

Received this email from Rag & Bone this morning... looks like its over haha

All of my orders HAVE shipped from the Borderfree shipping center so I think I am good. I had 4 of my 7 orders delivered yesterday. Only one contained the Henley (I ordered a small in one, and a medium in another order so one of them may go up at a great price here).

"Here is the deal. You (and the rest of Canada) cracked the code and got some nearly-free rb. Which we understand because who doesn't want accidental almost-free clothes? Literally nobody.

So while we are truly sorry we can’t let you keep the items in the order and it has been cancelled, hopefully this code for 30% off — which will, in fact, only work for a single purchase — helps a little bit. And don't worry, you won't be charged for any money you actually did spend.

Even though we can't afford to be Oprah, we still love you, Canada. Enjoy your personal sale!"

Here is hoping that the order my friend and I did will be fulfilled. Fingers Crossed.

Just got word mine was canceled too. Boo.