Re: No Time to Die: Rag & Bone Henley on sale £47.68 including shipping

JTullock23 wrote:

Just got word mine was canceled too. Boo.

Did you get an actual cancellation email?

Well, if anyone has a Large they are selling for the same price they purchased it for please let me know. Thanks.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Bad news. So anyone in the UK receive a cancellation email like the one referred to earlier, presumably for Canada?

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

I saw on Instagram today someone in Canada post their cancellation email along with a coupon code for 30% off 1 item.

My aim is to help promote great James Bond Content. Find us at Q Branch Media on Instagram
https://www.Instagram.com/QBranchMedia

Yep. Sure did.

tshold wrote:

I saw on Instagram today someone in Canada post their cancellation email along with a coupon code for 30% off 1 item.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

well i just placed another order from UK and it worked!! Already recevied some and other stuff has already shipped. Have about 10 items arriving gonna be wearing lots of Rag & Bone  ajb007/lol

Out of interest how much was it costing people from Canada for stuff?

I was getting a pair of $300 chinos shipped, tax in at $30 CDN.

I got the henley and the "flame t-shirt" for $53 CDN all in because the I had to add the t-shirt to the henley order to have the discount activate "properly".

I am in the stated, but for my shirt and the shipping from CAN to the US cost me $50 USD.

My Canada orders are showing shipped, but tracking doesn’t work, also got cancelled email.
UK orders are showing as in UK

I got the cancellation email (for Canada) as stated above...so I guess I lucked out  ajb007/crap

I’ve tried the 30% discount with the extra £50 off for the UK...so I’ll see how that pans out...

YNWA 96

The Unbearables

Looks like the games up - £50 off no longer being applied to the checkout ajb007/frown

Ahh so it was an error and not just an extremely generous company. How on earth did it take them so long to notice it though?!

I received all 3 orders I placed thankfully. It's not often being Canadian means getting stuff cheap, so I'll take the glitch lol.  ajb007/martini

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

I bought a pair of $275 jeans for about $45 after the discount of $237.  ajb007/cool

sunny01 wrote:

Out of interest how much was it costing people from Canada for stuff?

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

Just checked for UK and, yes, 50% is no longer applied. Ah well.. was fun whilst it lasted. ajb007/smile

"Any of the opposition around..?"

The Red Kind wrote:

Just checked for UK and, yes, 50% is no longer applied. Ah well.. was fun whilst it lasted. ajb007/smile

It wasn’t 50% off, it was £50 off...in some cases that meant a hell of a lot more than 50% off.

I got the email too, seem I was late to the game. Anyone bought a small t-shirt in white just to top off their order and would be willing to sale it back ? Also interested in the henley in small or x-small.

Thanks

maarch wrote:

I got the email too, seem I was late to the game. Anyone bought a small t-shirt in white just to top off their order and would be willing to sale it back ? Also interested in the henley in small or x-small.

Thanks

If you’re in the UK, I’ve ordered both a Small and XS and my order was shipped a few days ago so whichever one fits better I’ll put the other one on here for the discount price afterwards  ajb007/smile Also selling the short sleeved Henley for discount price in an XS  ajb007/biggrin

Hmmmmmm...I have a feeling that they are currently working to pull back all of the orders that haven’t been delivered, even those that have shipped.

I received my first 2 orders last Monday. My other 6, ordered about 4 hours after the first 2, have all been ‘in limbo’ since then. All showing as ‘In Transit in Origin Country’ with none changing to ‘In Transit in Destination Country’. Payment was taken 10 days ago, so I still have some hope, but I’m not holding my breath.

Can’t say I blame them. They would have lost a fortune if they’d honoured them all.

Yes. Considerably.

Yep I have only received one item so far. All the others are showing as shipped though and passed through US customs but they are still not marked as out for delivery yet. I have checked again, and they were shipped on 4th Sept so there is no way they should be taking this long and its about 10 items now held up so you are probably right. Damn it!!

Last edited by sunny01 (12th Sep 2020 15:04)

Mines been saying In Transit Origin Country since Sept 4th and they’ve taken payment.

Yes. Considerably!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lukey_sparrow/

ichaice wrote:

Mines been saying In Transit Origin Country since Sept 4th and they’ve taken payment.

Likewise. Hopefully some movement soon!

In a strange turn of events, after receiving the email regarding the cancellation our shirts arrived today. Strange....

I’ve not received anything yet either: got about 4 emails in all each purchase, order received, confirmed, shipping soon and confirmed shipped. I’m getting the same tracking information as you guys too and it’s not changed since Sept 4th. Actually had one Henley cancelled by them as “restricted by customs” so was hopeful the other purchases before and since all got through.

What with the Canadian developments this is a very weird situation...