7 For All Mankind Mercer Jean for sale - Size 38 waist

JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent
I have two pairs of these 7FAM Mercers jeans in size 38 waist. One is finished around a 31 inseam and a pair that is unaltered and is around the 33-34 as sold off the rack. The altered pair has the original hem added so they look perfect like they haven't been adjusted at all. Please note - These do not have the floral waistband, but they are in great shape. Post/Message if interested. $100 OBO.

D0-D060-CF-53-BF-43-DF-ADB0-76-C4-E8-FD80-AB.jpg

DD7-B70-EA-EEEB-404-B-A3-DC-6-C0-A3-D5050-B1.jpg
"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Comments

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    PM sent!
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent
    Responded
    PM sent!
    "History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
    for anyone that may not have seen this

I have a pair that is a 33-34 inseam as well as one that is about a 30. If interested, PM an offer. I’m willing to make some deals.

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    As per our forum sale rules, you’ll need to list a price for these :)
    price added

Updated pricing. Still available. If interested and the price isn’t right for you feel free to reach out and make an offer.

Price drop. If interested let me know!