FS:Bilbao Magnoli Silk Gold/Dark Blue Tie Brosnan BRAND NEW

GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
Hi guys,

For Sale:

Superb high quality replica 'Bilbao' tie from Magnoli Clothiers (MC) as featured and worn by PB in The World is Not Enough.

Beautiful tie and the Magnolia website doesn't do it justice IMHO - please see my photos below.
Mint condition as you would expect and still in it's cellophane sleeve + it's packaging from MC in New Zealand.

I've done my best to ensure I've captured how the light affects this beautiful tie to the best of my ability (iPhone 11 camera) and that I've captured it's true form.

Bought as a spare as I love it however, I only use my first one (quite robust!)
Please see link to MC website below for details:

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/product_info.php?products_id=514&currency=GBP

Brand New & MINT condition as I've said and treasured away in my collection protected from sunlight and dust.

Comes from a smoke and pet free home.

This tie plus shipping cost me equivalent of around £54.00 from NZ to UK.

My price: £40.00 (+ Shipping to wherever you are.)
...or “make me an offer.”

IMG-0164.jpg

IMG-0165.jpg

IMG-0166.jpg

IMG-0167.jpg

IMG-0168.jpg

IMG-0169.jpg

IMG-0170.jpg

IMG-0171.jpg

IMG-0172.jpg

IMG-0174.jpg

IMG-0175.jpg

IMG-0176.jpg

IMG-0177.jpg

IMG-0178.jpg

IMG-0179.jpg

IMG-0180.jpg

IMG-0181.jpg

IMG-0182.jpg

Please PM or email if interested; PayPal only 'Friends/family' i.e. buyer covers any fees.

As always, I'll leave it on here for around a week or so before heading to eBay.

Thanks guys,
G. -{

Comments

• urhashurhash USPosts: 983MI6 Agent
    Is the gold really as prominent on the tie as it appears on this picture? Seems much more subdued in the movie (at one point people thought it was black herringbone).
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    edited September 2020
    urhash wrote:
    Is the gold really as prominent on the tie as it appears on this picture? Seems much more subdued in the movie (at one point people thought it was black herringbone).

Yeah, I included as many photos as I thought necessary to capture the tie in it's true form at various angles.

I agree that on screen the Bilbao tie does look somewhat subdued however, as a means of comparison, a close-up of the SA T&A tie lends credence to the Magnoli replica.

IMG-9574.jpg

Hope this helps.
    G
    edited November 2020
    Still available.

Offers considered.
    (Shameless)