Topic: Split prop and wear(cloth, shoes watches etc) categories

Hello,
I am interested in props, and it's not easy to find interesting threads in middle of so many fashion threads, watches, eyeglass, shoes or cloth, not interesting for me.
I was thinking it should be good to make a separate category for the cloth and fashion showing existing brands or specific suits worn, and the props, guns spy gadgets, very specific from bond movies.
This way I (and many other, like Kan maybe) would already know which category to watch and participate.

Re: Split prop and wear(cloth, shoes watches etc) categories

We mods can only jump small buildings at a single bound. Only SiCo could open a new category as you seem to be suggesting, and his appearances here are few and far between. This means he has a list of things to do while he's here, and while I'll try to draw his attention to your idea I can't guarantee anything.

This has been mentioned before and SiCo was very reticent in creating more forums or sub-forums back then...

YNWA 96

The Unbearables

I think it’s needed. I’ve tried to find threads loads of times that I’ve got updates for and they’ve been buried.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Asp9mm wrote:

I think it’s needed. I’ve tried to find threads loads of times that I’ve got updates for and they’ve been buried.

I agree...plus there are a couple of other tweaks that could be done...but it’s all about getting hold of SiCo...

YNWA 96

The Unbearables