1

Topic: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

Want to buy royale filmwear quantum haiti jacket, harrington jacket, shawl collar cardigan quantum , peacoat skyall ( any bond jacket.)
My chest size is 38inch-40inch so i guess M or S size.
If you are selling any please PM me. Thanks,
M

2

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

Keep an eye on the Royale site.  He's going to be releasing the QOS Harrington jacket soon in both navy (screen accurate) and cream (a color that Daniel Craig also wears in real life).  He's also aware of interest in the QOS Haiti jacket, so he might be doing another run on those.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton

3

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

Thanks, ill do that , but i would also like to grab something here maybe while i wait. Thanks again.
M

4

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

Mmpu97 wrote:

Thanks, ill do that , but i would also like to grab something here maybe while i wait. Thanks again.
M


I have a Magnoli Harrington that is new! I never wore it as it wasn't really my style.

5

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

got an email from Royale.  the new Harringtons should both be going on sale this weekend.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton

6

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

Hy yes i saw. But wtf is this some kind of mistake or. 999 usd for shipping to europe? Or it really is that high shipping price , but i mean, where it is shipped from, mars?
https://i.postimg.cc/YLg00wtz/Screenshot-20201018-234212-Chrome.jpg

7

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

Mmpu97 wrote:

Hy yes i saw. But wtf is this some kind of mistake or. 999 usd for shipping to europe? Or it really is that high shipping price , but i mean, where it is shipped from, mars?
https://i.postimg.cc/YLg00wtz/Screenshot-20201018-234212-Chrome.jpg

Replied to your other thread about this, but the very high shipping price just means that there are currently postal restrictions (severe delays or just no shipping altogether) between Australia and your country. Dan has set the shipping so high for affected countries to stop orders from them, unfortunately. Hopefully, the routes open up again sometime soon.

8

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

JTM wrote:
Mmpu97 wrote:

Hy yes i saw. But wtf is this some kind of mistake or. 999 usd for shipping to europe? Or it really is that high shipping price , but i mean, where it is shipped from, mars?
https://i.postimg.cc/YLg00wtz/Screenshot-20201018-234212-Chrome.jpg

Replied to your other thread about this, but the very high shipping price just means that there are currently postal restrictions (severe delays or just no shipping altogether) between Australia and your country. Dan has set the shipping so high for affected countries to stop orders from them, unfortunately. Hopefully, the routes open up again sometime soon.


Well i just recieved parcel from australia ( To Croatia, europe) few days ago , it came in 20 days, so i  dont see a problem but... how to know if i will be able to order?
Thanks

9

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

And yes , How do you mean no shippong alltogether please?

10

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

Mmpu97 wrote:

Well i just recieved parcel from australia ( To Croatia, europe) few days ago , it came in 20 days, so i  dont see a problem but... how to know if i will be able to order?
Thanks

Mmpu97 wrote:

And yes , How do you mean no shippong alltogether please?

By no shipping altogether I mean that there are currently many countries where Australia Post (the main postal service in Australia—the service Dan uses) has suspended delivery to altogether due to lack of international flights. Croatia is not one of these countries, however, the only shipping method that is currently possible to Croatia through AusPost is sea mail (standard and express have been stopped until further notice) and Dan does not post international items with sea mail due to the long transit times. If you ordered something recently that came from Australia in 20 days, it must have been through a courier service like DHL, as they generally use their own cargo transports.

https://i.postimg.cc/bDKD94bN/Screen-Shot-2020-10-19-at-10-16-00-am.png

11

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

I have the shawl cardigan and I think either a v2 or 3 of the Solden. I have the same chest size as you so feel free to pm if you are interested.
Thanks
Grant

12

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

Mmpu97 wrote:

And yes , How do you mean no shippong alltogether please?

I received the new cream Harrington yesterday (size Medium) and it is gorgeous, though it doesn't suit me. If you're interested, I'm happy to ship to Croatia - keeping in mind shipping delays - at cost price.

Otherwise, I'll return it in the next few days.

PM if interested.

13

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

AKV wrote:
Mmpu97 wrote:

And yes , How do you mean no shippong alltogether please?

I received the new cream Harrington yesterday (size Medium) and it is gorgeous, though it doesn't suit me. If you're interested, I'm happy to ship to Croatia - keeping in mind shipping delays - at cost price.

Otherwise, I'll return it in the next few days.

PM if interested.

How’s the fit on you AKV? What chest size are you? I’m trying to decide between medium and large.

14

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

JTM wrote:
AKV wrote:
Mmpu97 wrote:

And yes , How do you mean no shippong alltogether please?

I received the new cream Harrington yesterday (size Medium) and it is gorgeous, though it doesn't suit me. If you're interested, I'm happy to ship to Croatia - keeping in mind shipping delays - at cost price.

Otherwise, I'll return it in the next few days.

PM if interested.

How’s the fit on you AKV? What chest size are you? I’m trying to decide between medium and large.

I’m 174 cm, 85 kg, 107 cm (42.5 inches) chest (I work out). The medium fits well in the chest, but is slightly too long for me and slightly wide in the waist, but overall a reasonably slim fit. I fit into the S very well, but the chest does constrict my arm movements, so I’m in between an M and L. I wear 40/50 in TF suits.

I reckon you may be better off going for a large and altering it down if necessary, depending on how you like your fit. If you decide to go for an M, hit me up - I’ve got a pre-paid express post satchel, so happy to ship from Melbourne at cost (no shipping fee within Australia).

Hope that helps!

15

Re: Wtb QoS jackets, Spectre Jackets - Royale filmwear

FWIW: I own a M of the last round of navy Harrington jackets from Royale.  in US sizing, I'm a size 41 suit.  depending upon cut, I'm typically between a size 50 or 52 (Euro sizing) on a jacket and a size M or L on a shirt.  The M Harrington is a perfect fit for me...it fits exactly like it does on Daniel Craig and I've received many compliments on it when out and about.  I am awaiting a size M of the new beige one which will hopefully fit the same.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton