WTB: All Saints IGGY Corduroy W32

YnyrYnyr Posts: 31MI6 Agent
Hello gentlemen,

Everything's in the title, just missed one at a keen price on ebay 8-)

Whatever the color as I am going to dye it if not the right color.

Thanks!
Cheers

Comments

• DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Coincidentally enough, I've got two pairs I was about to post here for sale - one is a size 30W (new with tags), and the other pair is a 32W (unworn but dyed to match the brown from the film). Here are some pics of the 32W -

CqY6uNO.jpg

9grn1TY.jpg

dyyPWIS.jpg

HNntvHy.jpg

You could certainly remove the color and re-dye them to your liking. They're in perfect condition (but note the 2 inside waistband labels are hard to read now due to the dye and the back leather patch has also been affected due to the dye process). PM me if you're interested.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • YnyrYnyr Posts: 31MI6 Agent
    Awesome! PM!
  • IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent
    Just out of interest what base colour are the new ones and what dye did you use?
    DBS wrote:
    Coincidentally enough, I've got two pairs I was about to post here for sale - one is a size 30W (new with tags), and the other pair is a 32W (unworn but dyed to match the brown from the film). Here are some pics of the 32W -

CqY6uNO.jpg

9grn1TY.jpg

dyyPWIS.jpg

HNntvHy.jpg

You could certainly remove the color and re-dye them to your liking. They're in perfect condition (but note the 2 inside waistband labels are hard to read now due to the dye and the back leather patch has also been affected due to the dye process). PM me if you're interested.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • JBWJBW CONUSPosts: 50MI6 Agent
    Were these ever sold?
    DBS wrote:

CqY6uNO.jpg

9grn1TY.jpg

dyyPWIS.jpg

HNntvHy.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig
    Sartorially James Bond.
    Infographics detailing the Clothing and Accessories utilized by 007.
    IG: @jamesbondswardrobe
  • YnyrYnyr Posts: 31MI6 Agent
    JBW wrote:
    Were these ever sold?
    DBS wrote:

CqY6uNO.jpg

9grn1TY.jpg

dyyPWIS.jpg

HNntvHy.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig

Yes, to me :D
    :)) :)) Which one? Both of them?
    Ynyr wrote:
    JBW wrote:
    Were these ever sold?
    DBS wrote:

CqY6uNO.jpg

9grn1TY.jpg

dyyPWIS.jpg

HNntvHy.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig

Yes, to me :D
    Sartorially James Bond.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    I’ve got a few pairs somewhere. Let me have a look.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Not sure if I have the funds at the moment, but if everything lines up, I wear a size 32x32

I appreciate it, good sir!
    Asp9mm wrote:
    I’ve got a few pairs somewhere. Let me have a look.
    Sartorially James Bond.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    What sizes do you have available?
    I know where you keep your gun!
    I’ve managed to find three pairs all the same size 32 x 34 The first pair was an experiment to get them close to the screen used ones which I have. The final two I nailed the colour perfectly. They’ve been sat up in the loft for 8 years now.

0788-E4-FF-E0-EB-4-CB9-981-A-B799-D6-E5-DCC9.jpg

94-BF350-F-8-AAC-49-DF-8-A6-D-CBC3919-A6-CD3.jpg
  • IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent
    Would love to know colour/process! Have got two pairs, one which has come out like your 1st pair and a pair I haven’t dyed yet!
    Asp9mm wrote:
    I’ve managed to find three pairs all the same size 32 x 34 The first pair was an experiment to get them close to the screen used ones which I have. The final two I nailed the colour perfectly. They’ve been sat up in the loft for 8 years now.

I honestly can’t remember what I did or used. It was 8 years back, and to be honest, it was more luck than judgment :D
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    more stupidity than brain 8-)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Shut up Muggins. Haven’t you got a tiny car to clean or moles to harass.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff
    Asp9mm wrote:

Damn you, you too-slim waisted personage :o
    :D
    YNWA 97

Sorry.
  • GerryburtierGerryburtier Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:

Sorry.

Do you still have a pair available?
    If so how much would they be please?

Thanks very much