1

Topic: NTTD Gravina aqueduct bridge

Some photos of me taken at aqueduct bridge in Gravina di Puglia, the place where was filmed the famous sequence of the bridge attack. ajb007/tongue Iwear a frugal bond outfit here... ajb007/lol


https://i.postimg.cc/06xPY6kn/vlcsnap-2020-10-31-16h24m19s651.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/SYLJSLj0/IMG-20201031-WA0006.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/qtYtjMWF/IMG-20201031-WA0029.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/rDZzwwyp/IMG-20201031-WA0025.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/D8F6KnwD/IMG-20201031-WA0027.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/3kP51k3V/IMG-20201031-WA0028.jpg

Last edited by forrestal (31st Oct 2020 15:39)

2

Re: NTTD Gravina aqueduct bridge

forrestal wrote:

Some photos of me taken at aqueduct bridge in Gravina di Puglia, the place where was filmed the famous sequence of the bridge attack. ajb007/tongue Iwear a frugal bond outfit here... ajb007/lol


https://i.postimg.cc/06xPY6kn/vlcsnap-2020-10-31-16h24m19s651.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/SYLJSLj0/IMG-20201031-WA0006.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/qtYtjMWF/IMG-20201031-WA0029.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/rDZzwwyp/IMG-20201031-WA0025.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/D8F6KnwD/IMG-20201031-WA0027.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/3kP51k3V/IMG-20201031-WA0028.jpg

Wow!! Thanks for sharing, great pictures!

@jamesbondclassified

3

Re: NTTD Gravina aqueduct bridge

Looking great!

4

Re: NTTD Gravina aqueduct bridge

Agent Eternal wrote:

Looking great!

Thanks! ajb007/smile

5

Re: NTTD Gravina aqueduct bridge

Great idea and some great photos  ajb007/martini

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

6

Re: NTTD Gravina aqueduct bridge

Assume you didn't take the quick way down just after this?!  ajb007/lol  ajb007/biggrin

7

Re: NTTD Gravina aqueduct bridge

Royale-les-Eaux wrote:

Assume you didn't take the quick way down just after this?!  ajb007/lol  ajb007/biggrin


I have been tempted to do this.....but my wife stopped me ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

8

Re: NTTD Gravina aqueduct bridge

I went too, it’s not exactly easy to find!

Btw where did you get that jacket? Haha

9

Re: NTTD Gravina aqueduct bridge

Jflynn2112 wrote:

I went too, it’s not exactly easy to find!

Btw where did you get that jacket? Haha

It is a Massimo Piombo blazer

https://www.ovs.it/piombo-blazer-in-cot … 7-046.html