FS: Tom Ford SP PTS Blue PoW Suit - Size 54R (IT) /44R (US) Brand New

This is definitely a tough sale as it's my favourite suit from Spectre. Purchased from a great bloke on here a while ago and was planning on taking it to my "local" TF (around a three/four-hour drive away and in a different state) to get it tailored down a little...but then COVID happened so, of course, that sort of travel became far less of a priority. Call it #Bond25FitnessChallenge, #lockdownfitnesschallenge, or just boredom, but for the past eight months I've been frequenting the gym in my building heavily and I've ended up dropping a size, size and half, so to tailor this down to fit me now would probably be too much work and, I assume, would ruin its proportions. Sooo looking to pass this beauty on to someone else, and then I'll probably put the funds towards an MTM or MTO in this fabric (if it's still available).

The suit is brand new—it's like you're buying it straight from TF...but for a good amount off retail. The pockets and lapel buttonhole are closed and the shoulder seam, sleeves and pant cuffs are unfinished. Correct buttons are included.

Bit of info on the suit for anyone who doesn't know—it's a three-roll-two O'Connor, blue Prince of Wales check/windowpane, single vent, slanted hip pockets (no ticket pocket), a curved breast pocket and the trousers feature side adjusters.

Sorry, the hanger is not included in the sale but I will include a TF suit bag.

Price: $4000 AUD (Australian Dollars). Payment via PayPal. Will ship worldwide—PM for quote.

https://www.bondsuits.com/the-blue-prince-of-wales-suit-in-spectre/

Measurements:

Jacket

Chest (pit to pit) - 21.5"
Waist - 18.5"
Sleeves (Unfinished) - 27"
Shoulders - 18.5"
Length - 30.5"

Pants

Waist - 18.5"
Rise - 11"
Inseam (Unfinished) - 38.5"
Length (Unfinished) - 48.5"

Jacket-Main.jpgJacket-Stitch.jpgJacket-Open.jpgJacket-Back.jpgJacket-Label.jpg

Trousers-Main.jpgTrousers-Hem.jpgTrousers-Label.jpg

IMG-7456.jpg

Comments

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    J
    Pretty sure the fabric is still avbl. But Def getting low. Tf remade my mtm jkt after a tailoring error on their part during fit 3 and back then there was enough for 2 more suits I think. I know another was made mtm for the member you bought this from too.

For anyone thinking it over, it's beautiful ...

I didn't think it would be after I ummed and arred between this or the navy sharkskin, but its ended up as my most worn tf suit, really versatile ...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    J
    Pretty sure the fabric is still avbl. But Def getting low. Tf remade my mtm jkt after a tailoring error on their part during fit 3 and back then there was enough for 2 more suits I think. I know another was made mtm for the member you bought this from too.

For anyone thinking it over, it's beautiful ...

I didn't think it would be after I ummed and arred between this or the navy sharkskin, but its ended up as my most worn tf suit, really versatile ...

Thanks for that M! I'll get on to TF soon -{
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Oh and also, suit has now been sold! That was a lot quicker than I expected. So thread can now be closed :)
This discussion has been closed.