Buyers beware: No time to die jumper on eBay

I was looking around on eBay and found some sellers selling the no time to die jumper where the whole listing uses the npeal stock photos. Curious I asked for some photos and not to my surprised the seller send me some photos similar as the gen jumper but obviously not npeal, eg the elbow patch is wrong.

I replied and said I'm reporting their listing as clearly they are not selling what they had listed. Don't get me wrong I have no trouble if they use the phtoos they send me on the listing. But is like me posting gen photos of a Rolex from the Rolex website but I'm selling you a fake watch.

The seller ironcially accused me in threatening them and wrote me quite a heavy worded and funny reply. -{

Just wanna make you guys be aware and ensure you are buying what you are expecting.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124346417810

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

Screenshot-20201112-205507-e-Bay.jpg

Comments

• Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Typical response from a counterfeiter!
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    philwongnz wrote:
    I was looking around on eBay and found some sellers selling the no time to die jumper where the whole listing uses the npeal stock photos. Curious I asked for some photos and not to my surprised the seller send me some photos similar as the gen jumper but obviously not npeal, eg the elbow patch is wrong.

I replied and said I'm reporting their listing as clearly they are not selling what they had listed. Don't get me wrong I have no trouble if they use the phtoos they send me on the listing. But is like me posting gen photos of a Rolex from the Rolex website but I'm selling you a fake watch.

The seller ironcially accused me in threatening them and wrote me quite a heavy worded and funny reply. -{

Just wanna make you guys be aware and ensure you are buying what you are expecting.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124346417810

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

Screenshot-20201112-205507-e-Bay.jpg

As someone who has over a decade of sales experience it really pisses me off when sellers on eBay do this type of thing. The scary thing is that it happens all the time and eBay doesn't seen to do any thing to fix it. Seeing as I can be quite petty I would have called eBay and reported their listing especially after getting a response like that!
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • philwongnzphilwongnz Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    Yes, pls report him if you do fancy, eBay might simply ignore my report but if a few of you also do it, it might be worth while.

TBH, I just don't understand why the seller don't put his/her product on the listing? Maybe they don't think buyers will realise the flaws? Or offer partial refund when buyers complain but still make a profit?