Topic: Barbour Graham Jacket-Will they reissue?

Hi everyone

New to posting so I hope this in the right place.

Anybody know if Barbour will reissue the Graham. Really surprised it’s so hard to find. There must be some money to made surely? The Commander jacket is still going strong after all.

Anybody got any inside knowledge?

Re: Barbour Graham Jacket-Will they reissue?

I spoke to a Lady at Barbour customer services about 3 weeks ago (who was extremely pleasant) reference the Barbour Graham Jacket re-runs. She laughed and said she "Couldn't answer that due to legal reasons". My take is that this is probably quite positive, no surprises that they are no doubt working on the re-release but I am guessing closer to the films release as they have missed the Autumn Winter window.

Garyorange wrote:

Hi everyone

New to posting so I hope this in the right place.

Anybody know if Barbour will reissue the Graham. Really surprised it’s so hard to find. There must be some money to made surely? The Commander jacket is still going strong after all.

Anybody got any inside knowledge?

Hi there ! That is great news (although there is no confirmation) it’s really hard to imagine they would want to turn down all that cash! Hopefully it will be more screen accurate. 

Thank you so much.

Great news. Can I ask you if you have a direct contact to the costumer service? I ask because I've tried to reach them but received no answer yet. But, scrolling through the forum, I think is a general problem...

I believe it will come but at present with Covid they are struggling to keep up with the standard ranges but it will come.
I have a contact at Barbour since skyfall who is very helpful.
Please have faith

I hope if they do have a reissue they make the sizing a little more like the screen worn jacket rather than the previously released jacket. Don’t really want the added hassle of having to tailor it.

Hopefully they will address the sizing!

Please let us know if you hear any more!