N Peal Living Daylights Scarf Misprice?

apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
I've noticed the N Peal Living Daylights scarf is now £89 on the 007 webstore, Still showing as £229 on N peal's website - seems like the same scarf

https://www.npeal.com/bond/the-living-daylights/007-fine-gauge-checked-scarf-mid-grey

https://007store.com/products/n-peal-007-fine-gauge-checked-scarf-from-the-living-daylights

Comments

• FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    Dunno...but I’ve ordered one as I was in the market for a new grey-ish scarf! I’ll let you know once it gets here :)

Thanks for sharing!
    Yes. Considerably.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Sold out X-(
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    my one has just been delivered, same scarf and has the £229 N Peal price tag on it but no 007 packaging box.

I see the link now says £229 again
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Presumably realised the mistake after getting a deluge of orders yesterday, which it’s good to see they are honouring- congrats on your purchase and good spot by the way!
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,325MI6 Agent
    It's back on again, but back to its original price. Bugger.....
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent
    I just got the tracking number for mine (headed for the States). I had no idea whether they'd honor the price or not, and I'm pleasantly surprised that they seem to have. I was just looking again at that scarf on the N.Peal website on Wednesday!
    Yep - they have honoured mine as well. It's on its way with a tracking number. Ordered 7pm last night.

Thanks again to apple8 for sharing the goodness! :D
    Yes. Considerably.
    apple8 wrote:
    my one has just been delivered, same scarf and has the £229 N Peal price tag on it but no 007 packaging box.

I see the link now says £229 again

Exactly the same with mine. No box (which is no problem for me) but the rest is the same as N Peal. The scarf is light but feels extremely luxurious - and at £90, it’s an absolute steal!
    Yes. Considerably.
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    Ferinstal wrote:

Exactly the same with mine. No box (which is no problem for me) but the rest is the same as N Peal. The scarf is light but feels extremely luxurious - and at £90, it’s an absolute steal!

Been wearing mine all day, amazing scarf, the website images don’t do it any favours