Best scene from the Brosnan era?

124»

Comments

• writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Hey remember that scene in GoldenEye when Bronson is with Natalya Frefecoinova Semyunova in the libarry and he takes off his belt and hte belt has a cord and a hook and he shoots the hook and then they swing over the baddies like batman and like luke skywalker in the death star while the baddies are shooting at them and then he jumps off the windwo and he gets the tank but Natalya Finkingdonowa... The Hot Girl is kidnapped by Youreamoff ane bronson gets the tank and smashes a truck of perrier and rides a frickin' statue on the tank that's my fevouright scene what's yours
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
  • caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,949MI6 Agent
    member that time, cuz member? cuz cuz, cuz member when, cuz member, cuz cuz, cuz member that time when Bond was in a fancy restaurant and the food was spicier than he was expecting and and he started choking and Mrs Doubtfire gave him the Heimlich maneuver and and he coughed up a big piece of food right in front of everybody and and Mrs Doubtfire saved his life but her face fell off and she was really Mork and and and then and then and and then they both escaped in a rocketship back to Ork?
    cuz that was awwwesome!!!!!!
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    I love where this is heading... :)) :)) :))
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Who remembers that scene from the Bond movie where Bond was in Italy I think and he was talking to some blonde woman about his two grown kids then she told Bond he was a middle aged menopausal man then bond started to sing some song about where are this happy days there so hard to find but the woman ran away into a house and bond followed while singing the song into the house and in the house was filled with multiple woman and BOnd continued to sing oh man I wish bOnd would just stay with the spying thing he's much better at that than singing.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :)) {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    Mr Martini wrote:
    Who remembers that scene from the Bond movie where Bond was in Italy I think and he was talking to some blonde woman about his two grown kids then she told Bond he was a middle aged menopausal man then bond started to sing some song about where are this happy days there so hard to find but the woman ran away into a house and bond followed while singing the song into the house and in the house was filled with multiple woman and BOnd continued to sing oh man I wish bOnd would just stay with the spying thing he's much better at that than singing.

The movie is called „the virtuoso who loved me“ starring pierce bronson as oo7 and myrel streep as the leading lady and the two other blokes as a villainous double who basically want to steel bOnd’s secret daughter of some island in greece and i recall the scene you described and its easily my favourite scene what‘s yours?
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • Powergod477098Powergod477098 Posts: 35MI6 Agent
    Barbel what's your favorite scene in tommrow never dies?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,358Chief of Staff
    Since it's one of my favourite James Bond movies, I pretty much like all of the scenes. How about you?

Edit- don't bother replying here. I'd rather you looked at the thread on "The Living Daylights" which you started and respond to me there.
  • Jimmy BondJimmy Bond Posts: 324MI6 Agent
    There are a lot of good scenes, but one that really sticks to my mind is the beach scene in GE. Its a scene that was obviously written with Dalton in mind, but Brosnan carries it so well, and became Bond at that moment for me.